Saturday, July 30, 2011

In Honor and Memory Of

One week from right now, Amber and I will have finished 40 of our 60 miles in Chicago! We both took our final training walks this morning and are well prepared for the event. We are super excited as we start our packing and finish up all those last minute details.

One of those details is making a honorary/memorial list that we can display during the entire 60 miles of our walk. We want to make sure that everyone can see all the wonderful women we are walking in honor and in memory of!

We've compiled a list of breast cancer survivors who were honored by our donors' gifts, listed in the image below. I'm sure there are people who are still missing though, since I haven't yet specifically asked all of my wonderful donors who their gifts were in memory or honor of. Click on the image to zoom in!



If you see a loved one who is missing, please let me know by Tuesday, August 2. I need to get the list formatted and printed on Wednesday before we leave on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment