Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 Miles Under my Belt

Yesterday my training walk went wonderfully, and I completed all 18 miles I set out to do. I walked 5 miles to my friend Kristin's house in the morning, walked another 2.5 miles with her, walked the 5 miles home, took a lunch break, walked 2 miles with Chad and the dogs, and then walked another 3 miles just with Chad. Five miles was a long walk for my hubby, and I was so thankful to have him along for the ride! Ten miles by myself is about all I can handle without going a little crazy!

I had every intention of getting out today and walking another 15 or so, but yesterday afternoon after I got home my darn bulging disc flared up again. I've been flat on my back ever since. My long training walk will just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment