Monday, November 5, 2007

Honorary/Memorial List

Late last week I finished up the list of honored survivors that Vikkie and I are going to display on our shirts during the event this weekend. Originally I'd thought about ironing the names onto a couple of our shirts. The drawback to that was only being able to wear the t-shirt for one day, and therefore only display the names for one day. Then last week, the 3-Day staff sent out a link to a downloadable memorial bib (like a race bib that runner wears in a competition), that you could print on your computer and then write names on. That gave me the idea for a more permanent bib on fabric instead of on paper! I designed an image that I'll print out and iron on to a cotton t-shirt, and then I'll cut out the reusable bib for Vikkie and I to pin onto the back of our shirts every day! I think it's going to look really cool!

I'm not going to actually do the printing/ironing on until tomorrow, so please let me know if there's anyone else you'd like me to add to this list before it becomes permanent! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment