Friday, May 18, 2007

Gift Pyramids

Just because I think it's kind of interesting to break it down, I threw together some gift pyramids to help me figure out how many donors of each dollar amount I would need to get me to my $2200 minimum.

If I only have 5 people at $100 and 5 at $60, that means I need 100 people to give me gifts of $10 and $20 dollars. That sounds a little bit daunting!











Now, if I could only find 65 people who would donate, I would need a few more $60 donations, along with a few more at $20 and $25 instead of $10, but that seems a lot more doable!










In the best case scenario, I would find just a few super generous and compassionate people who could give me $250--then I'd be in business! That way I'd only need a handful of donors at the $60, $25 and $20 levels! Best of all, I'd only need 38 donors!












No matter what giving scenario actually ends up occurring, hopefully it will start occurring soon! I'll feel a lot better once I get a few more donation dollars under my belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment